How to obtain FSSAI Central license

Obtaining Government Licenses / Permits is one of the requirements for registering a firm entity. If you work in the food industry as a hawker, itinerant vendor, or temporary stall holder, or if you are involved in the manufacturing, transportation, storage, or distribution of food products in any capacity other than as a caterer, or if you own a small food business, you must first obtain an FSSAI licence. Corpseed will assist you in acquiring an FSSAI central licence.