The “Rundll32 Has Stopped Working” error is a common issue on Windows systems that can occur due to various reasons, such as corrupted system files, conflicting software, or malware infections. This error typically indicates a problem with the “rundll32 windows host process rundll32 has stopped working outlook.exe” process, which is responsible for executing dynamic link library (DLL) files. If you’re encountering this error, follow the steps below to troubleshoot and resolve the issue in USA.
1. Run System File Checker (SFC) and Deployment Imaging Servicing and Management (DISM) Tools:
These built-in Windows tools help scan and repair corrupted system files, which could be causing the error.
1. Open the Command Prompt as an administrator.
2. Type sfc /scannow and press Enter.
3. Wait for the scan to complete and follow any on-screen instructions in USA.
1. Open Command Prompt as an administrator.
2. Type DISM /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth and press Enter.
3. Let the process finish, and then restart your computer.
2. Update Graphics Drivers:
Outdated or corrupted graphics drivers can cause compatibility issues and trigger the error. Update your graphics drivers to the latest version from the manufacturer’s website.
3. Perform a Clean Boot:
Conflicting third-party software or services might be causing the error windows host process rundll32 has stopped working outlook in USA. Perform a clean boot to isolate the issue:
Press Win + R, type msconfig, and press Enter.
In the System Configuration window, go to the “Services” tab.
Check “Hide all Microsoft services” and click “Disable all.”